Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ulta Haul


I did a little online shopping at Ulta the other night and here is what I got:






First, I am probably the only girl on Earth that has not tried Urban Decay's Primer Potion, but I purchased the new one with Anti-Aging in it to protect your delicate eyelids from getting wrinkled.  So far I love it.  My eyeshadow lasts all day without fading or creasing.

I also replaced my fave face primer, Too Faced Primed & Poreless...Love this stuff!



I also got yet another lip plumper (I never give up!).  I got NYX Pump it Up in Angelina, a very natural color, but no plump...Wa wa waaaaa!



I've never tried Benefit's They're Real Mascara, so thought I would give it a try.  I really do love this one!  Not only does it make your lashes long, but it has a little spiked brush on the end to vertically apply to those little lashes at the base that a normal brush would miss.  Love this!


I bought this Smashbox Bestsellers Kit for $19.00.


Smashbox Photo Finish Eye Primer


Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx


It is a smooth gel liner



I haven't been able to try this yet, but I will let you know.


Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume, a very natural gloss for those days when you just feel like lip balm, but with a little shimmer.


Last in the Smashbox Kit is the well known face primer Photo Finish, which is actually the very first face primer I have ever used...a long, long time ago.  It makes your skin feel like silk and preps it for foundation.  I will always love this!


This next set of pictures is a free gift I got with purchase, all Stila products.




Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla


Smudge Crayon in Bronze


Smudge Crayon in Smoke


Smudge Crayon in Black

I love all of these especially the smudge crayons, but I made a big mistake and didn't check to see if it was a pencil or a twist up liner and I sharpened it!  Eeek!  Unfortunately, I ruined my fave...the bronze one.

That is it for my Ulta Haul, hope you have a great Wednesday!

Coming up next.....New Fall Boots!

No comments: