Thursday, September 19, 2013

September Ipsy Bag


I recently switched from Birchbox back to Ipsy and here is what I got:


Of all the colors in the rainbow, I got white!  I got a NYX eyeshadow in Sparkle White.  I know, I know I can use it in a lot of ways, but I just love color!


I got a John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo & Conditioner.  Descent size and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I would rather have received a makeup product than a hair product.  Guess I need to change my Ipsy profile :)



Next, It's so Big mascara by Elizabeth Mott.  I'll let you know how I like it.



Starlooks pencil eyeliner in Obsidian.  Don't really like pencils as much as gel liners, but will give it a try.


I do love the bag, it matches my Cobalt Blue handbag I'm carrying right now.  I forgot to take a picture of one more thing.  I received a tri-fold card for Michelle Phan's new makeup line called "em cosmetics".  It was the Life Palette that showed all the colors, plus a little sample on the card.  In case you don't know her, Michelle Phan is a YouTube Beauty Guru and I guess this is her new makeup line.  Way to go Michelle!

The weekend is almost here....Yessss!!!!!!  Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: