Friday, September 6, 2013

New Benefit Products


I recently ordered these brand new Benefit products on HSN and I would have done this review earlier, but they took over a month to get here.  I guess demand was very high for these when I ordered.


So the first product is Rockateur, which is a blush/highlighter, basically to give your skin the slightest glow.


It comes with this little brush, but I preferred a fluffy brush.  In fact be careful, the brush handle scratched my face, so I switched to a fluffy brush.


It is built into the box and you get 0.17 ounces, which in my opinion is not a lot for the huge price tag!  Its a beautiful mauve color with a shimmer.  In the next pictures I have Rockateur on my right side (your left) and Nars Orgasm on my left (your right).



In my opinion, they are way too close to the same color with the Rockateur having a slight peach in it.  After watching them put this color on women on HSN, I was expecting a lot more, especially for the price!  The only thing I even like about this product would be the box....lol.  Needless to say, this one is going back to HSN.



This is Benefit's Gimme Brow, the new brow volumizing fiber gel for your eyebrows.  This impressed me!  Sorry in advance for the bad pictures as I had to take these myself and I'm not used to it at all.


The brow on your right is how my brows look without anything on them and believe me the other side is more sparse!


This is after I put Gimme Brow on.  I love it!  It deposits little colored gel fibers onto the hair to fill in spots and then you can extend the brow like I did above.  If your brows are like mine, the hair at the ends of my brows got lighter and eventually...Gone!  

With practice, you can master the brow extension to look natural.  There are two colors, I believe one is Light/Medium and Medium/Deep.  I chose the latter.  You get 0.1 ounce and it is a steep $22.00, but worth every penny to me!

Have a great weekend!

Coming next........Ulta Haul!

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

We need to plan a makeup shopping trip! I haven't tried this blush yet. It looks really pretty.

Take Care,
Mandy Jean
www.mandyjeanchic.com

Lori said...

Yes we do! Sephora is my fave and I've never been to Ulta yet because I believe it's on the westside right? Your welcome to try my Rockateur before I send it back to see if you would like the color. Just shoot me an e-mail and we can plan something :)