Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Fall Boots!

Yeahhhh!  Fall is almost here, I can feel it in the air.  Even though it is still in the 80's and 90's here in the desert land.  Never the less, I am a boot hoarder!  I bought 3 pairs in the past few months.  Here is what I got:


I just love these!  I bought these at Marshall's, my home away from home!  They are by Kathy Van Zeeleand and they have a soft velvet feel to them.  


I just drool when I see these in my closet!  Also bought at Marshall's, these are by White Mountain and are so comfortable.  They are a beautiful Cognac colored riding boot and these are my faves from all 3 pairs I bought.


I really never shop at K-mart......okay I rarely shop there, but the K-mart by us was going out of business so I thought I would take a look.  I found these boots that were normally $39.99 and I got these for $10.00!  Suede and camel colored with a 2 inch heel.  They are by Attention, which is like K-mart's high end brand (don't judge).  

That's it for the boot purchase so far...... :)

Coming up next.....Fall Trends!

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

Love them all but the middle pair is so cute!! We should do a fall New Mexico look book! If you want to email me at mandyjeanchic@gmail.com.

Take Care,
Mandy Jean

Lori said...

I wrote you back at your e-mail about the lookbook, hope you got it :)