Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Nail Polish Review


The fall season is just around the corner and that means new nail polish colors!  I stocked up on a few (okay, way too many) in the last few weeks and will do a new polish review once, maybe twice a week.  I will give it a score between 1 and 10 based on ease of application, color payoff, price, how well it dries and how long it lasts before it starts chipping.  Here is the first one to start off the new fall season:



First of all, Cobalt Blue is one of the trendiest colors for the fall season.  I just happened to find a beautiful one right away!


The polish is Sinful Colors Professional and the color is "Endless Blue" or #1052.  I have always loved Sinful Colors nail polish and for the $1.99 price tag, you just can't beat it!  You can't....you can try, but you can't :)  I bought this at Target, but you can get it at Walmart and other drugstores near you.


It goes on smoothly and dries beautifully, and you get a lot of polish in that bottle!  This is two coats with a top coat, and this picture was taken 3 days after application and hasn't chipped yet.




This color just pops!!  Plus, they have a very wide variety of colors to choose from.  I would give this polish a 10!  It meets all the criteria above for my rating system.  You could buy four of these polishes for the cost of one Essie polish.  Don't get me wrong, I still love my Essie so I'm just saying.  I'm going to try to do one polish review per week on Mondays.

Have a great Tuesday!
xo

No comments: