Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last Summer Nail Review


I received the purple color on the right in a Birchbox shipment in June and I loved it!  So when the set came back in stock, I bought it.  It was $8.00 normally, but I had a feedback credit for doing some feedback on products, so I only paid $3.00 for the set...Shipped!


I did a review on the purple color here in June.  Now I want to do a review for the other three.

Mod In Manhattan


Reign In Spain

London Calling




So here they are, very neon!  This is only 1 coat and it is very thick and bright.  Unfortunately I'm very disappointed because I thought they would be just as beautiful as the purple one.


OMG....Please excuse my cuticles!  This is what it looks like up close.  I mean, they are pretty colors, but I just thought they would be lighter.  At least I only paid $3.00 for them and I now I have an extra of the purple one, "Pardon My French".  

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

That is crazy they are so bright!

Mandy Jean
www.mandyjeanchic.com

Lori said...

Yes, a bit of a disappointment, but I got them cheap. If your into those 3 colors your welcome to have them, I might just be throwing them out and would hate for them to go to waste :)