Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thrift Store Finds


I dropped by the Family Thrift Center in my city and this is what I got!  First of all I forgot to take a separate pic of the shirt, but it is a Calvin Klein, Burgundy L/S top with black embellishments.  It was the most expensive of everything at $7.99.


I got this 3 disk gold (not real gold) necklace for $3.00, it was half off.


Next I got this beautiful necklace for $2.50 and it was half off too!  It's also excellent quality!


Last, but not least, my favorite item I found were these black & gold earrings for $5.99!  Also of excellent quality!

All together the total came to just under $20.00 including tax!  Not bad huh?  That is why I LOVE thrifting, because you never know what you are going to find and at what price!

Happy Thursday!  The weekend is almost here...Whoop whoop!

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

Awesome finds!!!!

Lori said...

Thanks! I am e-mailing you right now.

Lori