Thursday, May 2, 2013

Essie 2013 Summer Collection



I was at Target the other day and I had a $2.00 coupon for an Essie polish.  There are so many pretty colors right now, it was a hard decision.  Then I found this color, the only one I might add, sitting behind another polish.  Now I bought this on 4/29/13 and I was going to wait until Monday to do a review, but I just found out this color is from the 2013 Summer Collection and is due for release on 5/1/13!  Someone at Target messed up and put one of them out a few days too early!  I found out some bloggers go this collection in their PR kit, but were not allowed to put it online until 5/1/13.  



Anyway....I just thought I would share that with you :)  The color is called Naughty Nautical and I love the richness of it. It's more green than blue, so I would call it a shimmery blue/green color.  The collection has 6 colors and 5 out of 6 have shimmer.  They are beautiful from what I've seen online.  


With the coupon, I only paid $5.59 and that's not bad for a brand new collection since they are normally $10.59.  Sorry for the quick polish application, after I did the pictures my camera picked up some mistakes, but I just wanted to get it on and show you fast!  Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

Love this color!!!!

Take Care,
Mandy Jean
www.mandyjeanchic.com

citizen rosebud said...

Hello lovely Lori, thanks for commenting- I've got you on the blogroll now. Hello! -Bella Q