Monday, May 6, 2013

Manicure Monday: Wild Orchid


Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  It was so much cooler here, which I love because it has been in the upper 80's for the past month.  The year before last it was like this in May, very hot and then it snowed and the next day it was back to the 80's!!


So the nail polish review of the week is Rimmel's "Wild Orchid".  It is a beautiful shade of lavender, but a little deeper in color.  


I absolutely love Rimmel's nail polishes!  They have the flat brush that I like, plus they go on like a dream.  



I put two coats of polish on and I didn't even need a shine top coat, but I may put one on later.  This polish was just under $4.00, I can't remember exactly, but for that price I actually...dare I say it?....like it better than Essie!  There.  I said it.  Just my opinion though.  Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

I love polish that has a flat brush. It makes painting my nails so much easier.

Take Care,
Mandy Jean
www.mandyjeanchic.com

Lori said...

I know, it's getting to the point that I really don't want to use the other brushes now :)