Monday, May 20, 2013

Manicure Monday: Coral


Happy Monday everyone!  I'm reviewing another nail polish today by Sally Hansen.  It's from the complete salon manicure line and the color is "Frutti Petutie" number 540.


Please excuse my messy desk background :)  I've tried the complete salon manicure line before and I love it.  It goes on very smooth with a flat brush (my fave).  No complaints about this polish.  However.....


......this color is awful!  It looks pretty on camera, but in person...Yuck!  The bottle looks like a Coral/Pink, very pretty, but when it goes on it's like a blinding pink/orange!  I guess if your on a tropical vacation it would look good, but just not for me...the polish not the vacation.  Anyway, I bought some new colors recently and I'm going to review them next Monday...so tune in :)  Take care :)

xo

No comments: