Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Manicure


Happy Memorial Day!

Here are 3 shades of pink I thought I would try out today:



The first one is Wet N' Wild's fastdry nail color called "How I Met Your Magenta".  


The shade is kind of a neon pink, which is pretty.  The polish itself goes on good but does not cover very well, in fact you can see my nail right through 2 coats of polish!



I do like the long handle on the brush though because it makes it easier to apply.


The next one is NYC's In A New York Color Minute quick dry.  That's not even the name of the color of the polish!  The color is called "Prospect Park Pink".  


This is a real pretty coral/pink.  It goes on smooth and drys quick.  I really like this one!



The last one is my fave of all three.  


It's Essie's "Fun in the Gondola".  It's a beautiful light mauve.  I went to walk the dog just now and it looks even more beautiful outside!


It goes on smooth and dries to a beautiful satin finish.





Hope you enjoyed my Pink Polish Review and if you want me to review any nail polishes for you, just let me know!

No comments: