Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stuck in a Rut...

When I first started this blog, my main reason was to "find my style"or get some style :)  I was looking at a post I did a few days ago, a collective haul and realized that the majority of the clothes I buy or have in my closet are black or white, or black and white.

I have always been into fashion, thrifting, shopping and beauty products.  So now, I need to start adding color to my wardrobe.  Plus, I'm thinking of cutting my hair short.....Eeek!  Right now, it's about to my waist and so thick it gives me headaches to wear it up, but it's too heavy to wear it down.  So those are my two goals for this year, cut my hair and start changing my wardrobe by adding more color.

Here are a few hairstyles I've picked out that I would like to try:









Or I could stay with my longer hair, but of course get the dry ends cut off.  Plus get some of my layers back and maybe add bangs, so maybe something like this:





I don't have any recent pictures of me, but here's the hairstyle I've basically worn for the last 10 years, both shoulder length and to the middle of my back.  I believe this picture below was taken in 2005:


This picture below was taken in 2009, when I just let my hair go due to an illness:


And this was the last picture taken of me in 2011:


This is what it basically looks like now, but a little longer, way longer layers and not quite as healthy.

Any ideas?  

I used to have a heart shaped face, but due to recent weight gain my face is now more round.  I would love any feedback to help me make my decision :)

No comments: