Monday, April 29, 2013

Manicure Monday: Pinks!


Happy Monday!  So today I'm reviewing 3 nail polishes and no I don't have three hands ;)


Yes, I have feet!  This polish came in my Shoedazzle Package when I ordered shoes.  It's called "Dazzle Me Pink".  I like this polish, it goes on smooth and I know in the picture it almost looks orange, but it's a reddish/pink.  



First let me apologize for my camera and the colors that didn't come out like they really are.  I waited too long to take them and the lighting just wasn't right.  I tried to color correct on the computer but I just couldn't get it right.


I thought I would alternate two different pinks on my hands today. 


The light pink is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip in "Pink Promise".  They cover everything in their name of the polish except bubble free!  Unfortunately, the light pink bubbled on all nails as you will see in the pictures.  I'm not very happy with this one at all!



Moving on to the darker pink.....


This color is beautiful!  But again the pictures really came out bad today...sorry.  This polish is by Avon and is called Strawberry.  It's a gorgeous berry color that went on very smooth.



I'll probably have this polish off by tonite :)  Love the Avon, but do not like the Sally Diamond Strength.  Oh, prices....The Shoedazzle came as a free gift, the Avon was $2.99 and the Sally Hansen was $4.99.  Hope you guys have a great Monday!

No comments: