Monday, April 22, 2013

Two Nail Reviews


Happy Monday!  I think I will call this Manicure Monday.  I have 2 nail polish reviews for you.  One that I did a few weeks ago and one over the weekend.  


The first one is Loreal "Not a Cloud in Sight".  I did a review on a Loreal polish called "Now You Sea Me" in May 2012 and this one looks so much like it, but this one has a little more green in it.  Anyway, I love Loreal nail polishes, they go on smooth and last for days without chipping.  Here is how it came out:


I can't decide which Loreal color I like best, they are so close in color.  This one was $4.99 at Target.  The next one...


I did a review on a Wet 'N Wild polish last week and it chipped only after one day.  So this time I did 2 coats like I said I would and it turned out beautiful and is still in tact after 2 days.  



This color is called "Through the Grapevine".  It's a beautiful color!  I did 2 coats and a shine enhancer on top.  I'm pretty impressed with Wet 'N Wild considering it only cost $1.99!  Plus, I'm looking at my nails right now and they look the same as when I did them on Saturday.

So it's settled, I will do nail polish reviews on Mondays from now on and call it Manicure Monday!  Have a great day!

No comments: