Saturday, April 27, 2013

Small Collective Haul


Hi!  Hope your having a great weekend so far!  In the past 6 months or so I've picked up a few things here and there from Thrift Stores and other stores.  So I thought I would share them with you!

The following are from thrift stores:

SAVERS
GAP Tank Top - $3.99
WORTHINGTON Crop Cardigan - $4.99

Look at the beautiful beading on this sweater!



CHICO'S Sheer B/W Polka Dot Blouse - $ 10.49



GUESS Clutch Bag - $3.49


WORTHINGTON  Blouse - $3.99



Blue Statement Necklace - $3.99


Owl Pendant Necklace - $3.99

EBAY



CASUAL CORNER Chambray Shirt - $ .25
Yes, you read it right twenty five cents!

FLEA MARKET


ISAAC MIZRAHI Sheer Polka Dot Tank - $2.00!!


WHITE HOUSE/BLACK MARKET Lace Tank - $1.00!!

TARGET






I told Chris I have been looking for a pair of black flats and the sweet guy that he is, came home with these for me :)







Reversible Gold & Silver Belt

MARSHALL'S


EXPRESSIONS NYC Clutch Bag - $14.99 


MMS Clutch Bag or Chain - On clearance for $3.00!!


MICHAEL KORS Blouse 


CHAUS Blouse


TAHARI Blouse


FRANCO SARTO Wedges - Clearance $19.99



Sorry I can't find my receipt for a lot of the clothes for prices, so I left them blank. 
That's my collective haul from the past 6 months or so.  Hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend!

No comments: