Thursday, April 18, 2013

On A Trip!


I thought I would ease into posting slowly, with a simple nail polish review.  If I had the time, I would change my nail polish daily!  I'm so addicted to all the new colors out there!  But since I don't, I change my polish weekly.  I thought I would try a nail polish from my Junior High School days (I know I'm aging myself).  Wet 'N Wild was like a starter brand for 13 year olds back then and one of the few brands we could afford!  They have changed of course since then, so I saw this color and thought I would try it.  The bottle says it has the new Manicurve Pro Brush, which means the new flat brush we've been seeing out there in a lot of polishes.  The polish is called Wet 'N Wild Megablast and the color is called "On a Trip".



It went on beautifully although a little thin, so you might need 2 coats.  I like the sheer color look so I did one coat.  I love these new brushes because they cover a bigger area and only take 3 swipes per nail. 


Unfortunately, 2 days later this is what my nails looked like.  The were chipped on the tips and on one nail, the polish was almost half gone.  Maybe I should have used 2 coats.  I purchased another color in this brand, so I will try 2 coats next time and let you know how it works out.  The color itself is beautiful!


I just went into my room to grab my camera and my dog Zena is still sleeping!  Lazy dog....

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments: