Friday, April 19, 2013

Keurig Fever


Woo Hoo!  So I have been wanting a Keurig Coffee/Tea maker for awhile now, but they were just too expensive!  I am a Green Tea addict and it just takes too much time to make one cup of tea, when I drink probably 4 - 5 cups a day (decaf of course).


So, my wonderful, amazing, love of my life....we'll call him Chris (cause that's his name..he he) took me to Kohl's yesterday to get some new pans.  We started looking at the Keurigs and I said "Some day we're going to own one...someday".  He asked which one I would get and I saw this Special Edition one that I've never seen before.  It was regularly $189.99, it was on sale for $149.99 and I had a 20% coupon.  So he paid $119.99 and it comes with 12 K-cups....Yesss!


We also bought one of the refillable cups, because it can become quite expensive if you drink tea and coffee a lot.  I absolutely love it and it's so easy to use.  You just drop a K-cup in the hole, close the lid, select your cup size and in under 1 minute you have fresh hot Tea or Coffee!  I am one happy girl!


Speaking of good deals, I fell in love with the mug you see here in the picture.  I saw it at Target and they were $5.99 each!  They are made of stoneware and are more square than round, but $5.99 for one mug!  This chick is very frugal.  I went to the price scanner to make sure they were $5.99 and the scanner said the mug was $1.48!  What?  Figuring they made a mistake on just one mug, I scanned another.  I took all they had left, which was only four but hey, that's fine with me.  I paid a little less for 4 mugs mis-priced than I would have paid for just one mug.  Yeah me!!  Or yeah whoever priced it wrong!  

I'm on my way to make my 3rd cup of tea for the day so I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)



No comments: