Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DIY Necklace Organizer!

Yeahhhh!!!!  I received the Jewelry Organizer I asked for, as an early Birthday present!  So I wanted to share it with you.  You can either hang it on the back of any door, or it comes with the brackets to adhere it to a wall.  It is from Brylane Home, and was on sale for $59.95.
Jewelry Organizer

Ring Holder at the top that holds about 50 rings



2 rows to hold 75+ bracelets & watches
Below that is a tray with individual dividers that I use for my cuff bracelets

Earring Holder that holds 75 pairs of earrings

Space on the sides also

Necklace Holder that holds 100+ necklaces

This is the DIY necklace holder I made, but I had
so many necklaces I chose to keep one necklace on each hook, so it
it would not overcrowd the organizer


If you would like to know how I made this necklace/bracelet holder above,
just e-mail me, but it's pretty easy to tell from the pictures :)

4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

i need all of these. lol. so creative. thanks for a great post. would love if you could stop by today and check out my new outfit post.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

For all the latest fashion news from a southern girl making it as an LA stylist follow on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fash-Boulevard/137375899661727

Anonymous said...

WOW that is amazing!!! Talk about organization!! Also thanks for the great advice on my blog. Your so sweet :)

hurley thurston said...

Love your diy holder! Pinteresting it now!

Unknown said...

Please tell me how you made it thanks