Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall Trends 2011!!



So, I'm in the middle of reading all the Fashion & Beauty Magazines for September, with all the new Fall trends!  I've been under the weather for awhile so I haven't been able to Blog much.  I thought I would put together a list of Fall Trends, because I know I like to have a list with me when I'm shopping, to help me out a little.  So feel free to use this list or make one of your own, it really helps! 
Here are the trends I found:




FALL TRENDS 2011


Fashion Colors:

Royal Blue
Rich Brown
Dark Green
Black & White
Bright Red
Shades of Gray
Camel
Jade
Rust
Mustard
Navy, the new black? (I love Navy, but tired of that cliche' right?)

Shoes & Bags:

Over the knee boots
Suede pumps
High heeled Loafers
Ballerina Flats with Bows
Peep toe booties
Lace up booties
Pumps with studs on the heel
Boxy or Messenger Bags

Beauty:

Nail Colors: Metallics, Olive Green, Navy, Gunmetal, Blackberry
Hair feathers
Loosley pulled back hair
Side braids & Undone buns etc.
Gold Eyeshadow
Long Pointed Nails (Yuck!)
Red Lips
Thick brows (Double yuck!)

Fashion:

Bright colored jeans (especially red!)
Pantsuits (put together by yourself, not matchy matchy)
Leather skirts
Tribal Prints
Cable knit sweaters
Midi, Maxi & Longer Skirts
Pleated skirts
Ladylike look mixed with menswear items
Trouser jeans
Corduroy & Velvet Jeans
Jeans with prints (Paisley, floral etc.)
Denim jackets
Wide leg jeans
Varsity jackets
1970's Classics
Mixed prints
Lace (as an accent)
Polka dots
Capes & Panchos
Leather Jackets
Faux Fur Jackets, collars & vests


Lots of new trends for Fall, and some trends from Spring & Summer still hanging in there!  Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: