Friday, September 2, 2011

Bare Necessity!

Yes, another nail polish review.  I swear I change my nail polish way too much!  This time I wanted to try a more natural nail color, so I went with Avon's Nailwear Pro in Bare Necessity.  I really liked it!  I thought it was going to wash out the color of my skin, but it was just the right shade.  I think next week I'm going to start wearing some Fall colors on my nails.  I have some beautiful shades that I bought about a month ago that I can't wait to try out :)  Hope you had a great Friday and have a wonderful weekend!






2 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

Hey, Lori!! Just emailed you about the giveaway -congrats hun! And how fabulous is this nail-polish?! I love wearing a more nude hue in the fall and I swear you've got such gorgeous nails. xo veronika

two birds said...

i love this color. i have been trying to find a good beige/taupe color.