Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BDIB: Arm Party!

Normally I wear a bunch of gold bangles or one large bangle with a few thinner bracelets, but today for the BDIB Arm Party Challenge, I thought I would do bracelets that represent something or mean something to me.  So here they are:


Here are the bracelets left to right:

1.  This blue & silver charm bracelet represents Empowerment of Women by Avon
2.  This thin stretchy bracelet with the symbol of Infinity on it represents stopping Domestic Violence, also by Avon.
3.  This blue stretchy bracelet also represents stopping Domestic Violence, by Avon.
4.  The next one is a Purple stretchy bracelet that says "Fibromyalgia ....It's Real" which represents the pain condition Fibromyalgia, which I have had now for about 6 years and still no cure.
5.  The next one is a purple, black and silver bracelet and it is a magnetic pain bracelet 
6.  Finally this Pearl Watch is the first watch I have ever purchased for myself and of course also by Avon.

Hope you like!

No comments: