Monday, July 18, 2011

Nail Polish Review: Mint

I bought a few nail polishes over the weekend, I just have this obsession with them!  I try to buy inexpensive ones and higher priced ones, but have not been able to get myself to pay almost $8.00 for Essie yet.  I just adore all the colors of Essie!  Here is one of the inexpensive ones, by Sinful Color Professional in Mint Apple:




I said when I started this Blog that any review I do is purchased with my own money and I will also give you my honest opinion, good or bad.  This polish went on very thin at first, almost water thin.  So I had to add more polish just to get the color to come out.  Then as you might be able to see from the pictures, my nails have clumpy bubbles on them.  Needless to say don't waste your whole $1.99 on this polish, I would not recommend this to anyone.  Pretty color though!



No comments: