Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vince Camuto Wedges!

My Vince Camuto Wedges are here, YESSS!  I took some pictures:


Vince Camuto "DOMINIC" Wedge Sandal





Vince Camuto "DARLENE" Wedge with Rosettes




They both have a 4" heel including the 1" platform.  These Vince Camuto shoes are not like other wedges where your foot is at a slant, and the pressure is all on the ball of your foot. They are made so your heel relaxes back into the shoes instead of slanting, taking the weight off the ball of your foot.  I have never had a pair of Vince Camuto shoes and I LOVE them!  They are so comfortable, you don't even feel like you are wearing heels!

Sorry for the lack of color in my legs, I don't have a tan yet.  In fact, I am working on a tutorial on how to make your legs look good for Summer using my favorite tanning lotion.  I will also have "before and after" pictures of my legs.  Happy Wednesday :)

Lori

No comments: