Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shoes...shoes!

I'm so excited!  I was flipping channels last night and I saw "Vince Camuto shoes" on HSN.  One hour and 2 pairs of shoes later....well here is what I got before they sold out:


I got these in Natural, but I got them with the natural colored rosettes, not the color shown...And....

I got these in black.


I've been wanting black wedges for so long now, but just never found the right pair.  Then they showed the natural colored ones with the rosettes that tie around your ankle and I fell in love with them.  I can't wait to get these and I will take pictures with them on.  These are by far the most expensive shoes I have ever bought!  But I figured since they were offering the flex pay, I would just go for it!

2 comments:

Chicca said...

I am a shoes 'addicted...so I love this post!Both of them are great!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Lori said...

Thanks! I can't wait to get them in the mail soon...so perfect for Summer :)