Friday, June 17, 2011

Rimmel Nail Polish

I tried another nail polish today by Rimmel.  The full name is Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey.  I picked this color because it looked like a pretty shade of Lavender.  The color was very hard to capture on camera for some reason, but it really is a Grayish Lavender color, very unique.  It also has a flat brush, I think they are becoming more common now.  They are so much easier to apply when they are flat.  I really love this polish, it went on smooth and it dried beautifully.  It was $3.50 at Target, so the price is great!  Here are a few pics and please excuse my cuticles, I was mortified when I saw the pictures :)






Sorry for the reflection from the window, just wanted to show how shiny they were



This color is much prettier in person, trust me.  So I would definately recommend this nail polish.  Beautiful colors, goes on smooth, flat brush and the price....can't beat it!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: