Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bright Eyes!

I read this tip in a magazine recently, you may already know it.  Most of us have used a blue or white pencil on the lower rims of the eye, to brighten our eyes or distract from redness.  I've been reading lately about using a natural or vanilla colored pencil instead, so it looks more natural.  I looked in the drugstores to try and find one, but no luck.  I finally found one by Avon called Big Color Eye Pencil in Vanilla and it works great!



I took a picture of my eyes, one with the vanilla eye pencil on my lower rim and one without.  I was looking more to see the change in the whites of my eyes, but surprisingly you can actually see how the vanilla eye pencil changed the shape of my right eye compared to my left.  It opened up my eye drastically, as my eyes are more of a smaller almond shape.  Please excuse my eyebrows, I have been very lazy lately.....

Right Eye with Vanilla Eye Pencil on the lower rim


Left Eye without eye pencil


This was a fun experiment, you should try it!






No comments: