Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I've been trying a lot of different brands of nail polishes lately.  I want one that dries quickly, but doesn't leave bubbles in the polish once it's dry.  I also want one that does not chip the next day.  It never fails when I spend time doing my nails, the next day most of my nails have chipped from doing everyday things.  So if anyone has tried a nail polish that fits the above description, I would really appreciate your suggestions.

The nail polish I tried today is Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle, in Pretty Petunia.  It has a built in nail strengthener, so it can make your nails stronger while your polish is on.  Another thing I like about it is the flat applicator brush.  So basically all you need to do is one stroke down the middle, and then one on each side.  Here are some pictures:



No comments: