Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thrift Store & Target

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've blogged!  I made a trip to Savers Thrift Store and Target in the past week and I wanted to share with you what I picked up:

TARGET


Flower headband & Coral Bracelet

I found these cool storage caddys for $2.50 each so I got one for my nail polishes, removers etc.

This caddy I bought for my everyday makeup

3 belts that were on clearance

I also found these little caddys so I will have a place to put my mess when I Spring clean!



THRIFT STORE

















1.  Emerald Green L/S Blouse
2.  Gold Cuff Bracelet
3.  Liz Claiborne Sandals
4.  NY & Co. Red Sandals
5.  Old Navy Burgundy & Pink Patent Ballet Flats
6.  Straw Handbag
7.  Purple & Pink Multicolor Ruffle Blouse (east 5th)
8.  Dusty Rose Colored Tunic with Beading
9.  Black/White Polka dot Dress (The Dress Barn)
10. Small Turquoise Lazy Susan for my utensils

Sorry the picture of the dress didn't come out very good, I don't know what happened there :)  I've been pretty busy the past week, so I should be back to writing almost every day.  I'm still waiting to get a remote for my camera so I can start taking outfit pictures!  Take care all!


1 comment:

Mandy Jean said...

Isn't Savers awesome!!