Thursday, May 5, 2011

Outfit Pictures

I can't wait to start taking outfit pictures!  I'm so excited because I have so many new thrift store finds to show you, but I wanted to start this Blog right away.  I love to write, it's just such a great outlet.  Also, my #1 passion is Photography, so put those two together and add my love for fashion and...... voila'....Fashion Blog!

So right now I'm trying to find a remote for my Nikon, because I have to take my own pictures.  I'm also upgrading my camera to a better one.  Right now I use a Nikon D70, not my first Nikon but my first Digital camera.  I've had it now for about 7 years and before that I had a Nikon N80 (film camera), then before that I had a Nikon 5005 (film camera).  So I've upgraded through the years.

Tonite I'm checking out the reviews online for the Nikon D3100, plus researching remotes which I've never had before.  So hopefully outfit pictures will be coming soon!  Have a great night!

xxoo
Lori

No comments: