Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Product Review: Mally Beauty


I purchased this cosmetic set from Mally Beauty back in February and I wanted to share it with you:
Cancellation Concealer System

Mascara, Eyeshadow & Eyeliner

Lip Gloss



Ginormous Mascara


I bought this set back in February while I was watching QVC, very dangerous by the way.  I just fell in love with her and her products.  Her name is Mally Roncal, Celebrity Makeup Artist.  She has done the makeup for big stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Rhianna, Beyonce, Celine Dion, just to name a few.  She has also done the makeup for cover shoots for some major magazines such as Elle, Harper's Bazaar, In Style, Essence and more.  Plus, numerous TV appearances. 


This set is called 6 Piece Bulletproof  Beauty Starter Kit, in Light/Medium.  My favorite product out of this whole kit is the Concealer.  It's called Cancellation Concealer System in Light/Medium.  I have tried so many concealers in my life and to think of how much money I wasted now knowing this product is out there.  I LOVE it!!  It covers amazingly and it comes with a setting powder next to the concealer.  The eyeshadow wasn't really my color, but the product itself was very nice.  The mascara that came with it was just a regular mascara, but did a very good job on my lashes.  The eyeliner was also nice with a twist up applicator.  The Lip Gloss was another one of my favorites.  It came with a brush applicator and the color is gorgeous (Blossom).

Then there is the Ginormous Mascara, which I ordered separately.  The way it works is all in the brush applicator.  On one side of the brush one row of the bristles have been removed.  Just one coat of this mascara makes your lashes SO long, then the second application really makes you look like you are wearing false lashes.  Make sure you drop by her website, Mally Beauty and check out her new products.

xxoo
Lori

No comments: