Sunday, May 1, 2011

Snow? In May?

Yes, you read it right!  In New Mexico we do have 4 separate seasons, but it never fails it always seems to snow one more time right after Spring is in full swing!  It was a beautiful 85 degrees yesterday, and today it is 41 with snow!  I took some pictures out my window just now to show you what I mean:



This is today from my bedroom window & across the street is a shopping center and the flag is always there, that's how I can tell when it's going to be a windy day!


This is what it looked like about a week ago when this picture was taken.  You can always see the mountains, except.....


for today, this is what it looks like.

In the few minutes I've been writing this post the snow is already gone and the sun is out.  Talk about weather being unpredictable!  Hope you guys are having a relaxing Sunday.  Until next time!

xxoo
Lori


No comments: