Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tenacious Teal


Here is another quick nail polish review.  The polish I used this time is Maybelline Color Show in Tenacious Teal.  


Its a beautiful shade of green , I would say more of a medium green.  


It went on kind of thin or watery unfortunately.  I used a base/ridge filler underneath as I always do.  Then I applied 2 coats plus a shine coat on top of that and it was already chipping by the next morning.  This could be a fluke on my nails part, so I will try a different color next time and let you know.  


Its a beautiful color right after you put it on, I just didn't like the way it went on in the first place.  But its Maybelline....I have to give it a second chance!  Oh, I believe this one was about $4.99 at Target. 

Its almost the weekend...woo-hoo!