Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mally Beauty


I just received my order from QVC and I got Mally's 5 piece Bulletproof Set.  Her new bulletproof products stay on...and on...and ON!  I have been a Mallynista for years! 




The first 2 products I got are the Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation in Medium and the Evercolor Shadow Stick in Dusk.  The foundation goes on silky soft with a powder brush and has great coverage.  The eyeshadow stick is a creamy shadow and goes on smooth, with 30 seconds of playtime before it stays put.  




Then we have My High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Pouty Pink.  This is my favorite lip color ever!  Plus it won QVC's customer choice award for the past 2 years in a row!  Then the Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Velvet, also QVC's customer choice for best liner.  It goes on smooth with across your lids and then you have just enough time to smudge it or blend it before it stays put.


Lastly, we have Volumizing Mascara in Black.  Also, QVC's Award winner for best mascara 3 years in a row!  This mascara makes you look like you're wearing falsies. 

I love all 5 of the Mally products I received.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: