Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Birchbox!


Yeah!  I get so excited when my Birchbox arrives!  Here is what I got this month:


I got 4 samples & 1 full size product


Antica Farmacista Body Moisturizer in Grapefruit


Color Club Wanderlust Collection Nail Polish in "Pardon My French".  This color is a beautiful shimmery lavender and I can't wait to try it!  Small pack of Glee Gum in refresh mint.


Sukiface Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser in Lemongrass Extract & Natural Sugar.  I can't wait to try this, but warning to all it smells like Lemon Pledge.


This is my fave of all of them!  Its Mirenesse Lip pencil, but its a 4 in one product.  It goes on like lipstick, then has a gloss like a lip gloss, dries to a stain and you can use it as a cheek stain.  Its very soft, stays on and I love the red color which by the way is Glossy Kiss.



Last but not least, some inspiration cards and the cards that lists the products & full size prices.  Do you have a Birchbox subscription?  If so, share yours with me :)  Have a great day!

No comments: