Thursday, June 20, 2013

Color Club Nails


This is the nail polish I received in my June Birchbox yesterday.  It's by Color Club in the color "Pardon My French".  


This is the most unique and amazing nail polish color I have ever tried!  I tried to capture the color on camera, but you just can't capture the true color.


I would say it is a lavender/lilac shade, but it glows!  I know that sounds weird, but it does.  Its not shimmery like so many polishes are right now, but I would say more of a light neon....glow...You'll just have to try it, trust me!


This picture is probably the closest I could get to the actual color.  So my opinion on this polish is...beautiful, glowing, smooth, matte and shiny!  Really!  The great part is the price.  The set is called The Wanderlust Collection.  It comes in a set of 4 for only $8.00!  They are sherbert colors like mint, coral, lavender and off white.  They are smaller than the normal nail polish, but at $8.00 for 4 of them, you can't beat that!  You can check them out here.   

Have a great day!

2 comments:

auroeta art gallery said...

Amazing color!! Love it. You have good taste ;)
Love the color of the ring together with the color of your nails.

Greetings from Germany
Dana
http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

Lori said...

Thank You Dana Jo!