Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yes, I did it again :)

The other day I went to Target for one thing and came home with alot more and this time I went to Wal-mart for one thing, and over $100 later....well here are just some of the things I brought home:



Black Ballet Flats by Faded Glory 
$ 9.87
 

Black Fedora Hat by George
$ 10.00



Magnetic Bracelet
$ 5.00

Navy Blue Shorts by Faded Glory
$ 5.00

Magnetic Bracelet, Coral Bead Necklace & Black Ribbon with Silver Loops Necklace
$ 5.00, $ 5.00 and $ 3.00
Blue & White Striped Tee by Faded Glory
$ 5.00
Pink "Riders by Lee" Blouse
$ 9.00
Turquoise Blue Ruffled Blouse by Susie Rose
$ 12.00

Pink & White Bermuda Shorts
Amazingly on clearance for $1.00!





Dark Silver Clutch Bag & Black Clutch Bag
$ 5.00 Each

Purple Sweater for my dog Zena
$2.50


Surprise Flowers from my Sweetie when I got home


Zena in her new sweater!  She is oh so thrilled to be wearing it, don't ya think?


So those are some good deals that I got at Wal-mart.  The Magnetic Bracelet is supposed to help with chronic pain, insomnia etc., and I have Fibromyalgia, so I try everything I can to help with the pain, plus it's one of the prettiest ones I've seen so far. 

Hope you'll start following me if you already aren't.  If I can do anything on this blog to help you, I'm very experienced with Makeup, Beauty Products, Fashion, Thrift Stores, getting great deals and Photography.  Just let me know! 

I'm also still having a problem with a few of my photos uploading sideways and I've tried everything to put them right side up, but no luck.  So if anyone out there knows Blogger, please HELP!! 

Have a great weekend!

Lori


4 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

Adorable finds! Love those clutch bags absolutely fabulous. Yay, for your upcoming outfit posts... super exciting. Have a fabulous weekend. xx veronika

Lori said...

Thanks Veronika for being my first Follower!

Spashop said...

Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Стул косметолога и это Тележки для косметологии. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

alpha blocker blood pressure said...

You’re the sweetest! Thank you for everything you do!