Sunday, April 17, 2011

Getting to know me.....

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to my very 1st Blog!  My name is Lori and I was born and raised here in Albuquerque, NM.  It's one of the most beautiful places in the USA.  I have always been a Girly Girl, but I don't ever mind getting my hands dirty!  I got my first pair of heels when I was 12 years old!  I remember them well, in fact they are now back in style....uh hum..... now I'm just aging myself ;) 

One of the reasons for this blog is to find "My Fashion Style."  I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic and I go through clothes like crazy, because I get bored of wearing the same thing more than a few times.  So I go through my closet and give what I don't wear anymore to charity, then I go buy more.  It's what I do :)

I love thrift shops and I am very budget minded!  That is another reason I started this blog, so I can pass on to you some tips on paying less for clothing & beauty products.  I hardly ever pay full price for anything (Unless I really, really want it!) and I can spot a Clearance sign from a mile away! 

I am also an Amateur Photographer, so I will be posting pictures not only of my outfits, but pictures I've taken in New Mexico, so you can get an idea of what it looks like where I live.  I'm still working on setting up the blog, as it is very new to me, but I can't wait to get to know anyone who subscribes!  Please know that I will always appreciate you for taking the time to read my posts and I will try to answer any questions you may have.  Until then...Here are a few pictures of me from the past few years, so you know what I look like.





No comments: