Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trip to Target

So today I had to go to Target, my favorite store by the way, to pick up a prescription.  While I was there of course I always start looking around and almost always end up buying things I did not come for.  Here is what I bought:
Bodycology "Brown Sugar Vanilla" 8 Oz. Body Cream & Body Spray
$ 3.99 Each

Bodycology "Cherry Blossom" 2 Oz. Body Cream
$ 1.99

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
$ 5.99

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Shampoo
$ 8.69
Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Conditioner
$ 13.99



Black Suede Flip Flops w/silver buttons on top
Regularly $12.99 and select colors like these black ones were on sale for $ 6.48

I just happened to find the Bodycology Collection and when I saw Vanilla Brown Sugar, I had to have it.  It smells HEAVENLY!!  I also got a smaller one of the Cherry Blossom so I could try.  They also have Cucumber Melon and White Gardenia.  I saw the Blackhead Scrub in a magazine, and I have problems with them so I'll let you know how it worked.  I've always used Nexxus Humectress Conditioner since I was a teenager, so when the new Pro-Mend came out recently, I had to try it.  I used them both tonite, plus it came with a sample of Pro-Mend Leave in Conditioner.  My hair is silky soft now, and it was very dry on the ends.  So I highly recommend them both! 

I also bought 2 Mossimo Long & Lean Tank Tops, which I love because they are long enough to hug your body or put a belt with it.  They are normally $8.00 each and they had a few colors on clearance for $2.00 each!  So I bought a light pink one and a coral & white striped one.  I've been wanting these really nice flip flops with suede straps and silver buttons on top, but they were $12.99.  I told you I'm budget minded ;)  I originally wanted Turquoise, but only the Black and the Tan ones were on sale.  I have pictures of the tank tops below, but for some reason they came out flipped on their side, and I'm new to Blogger so I don't know how to get them right side up.  So if anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated!  Here they are:


1 comment:

side effects of renvela said...

Thank you for providing such valuable information. all have had so much learning from this post.