Monday, July 4, 2011

Red, White & Blue!

Happy 4th everyone!  I haven't taken any outfit pictures since I started this Blog because I don't have anyone to take them for me, it's hard to do with the self timer and I'm waiting until I can afford to buy a remote for my camera.  So today I tried to take the pictures in the mirror of what I am wearing for the 4th of July, nails and all!  Believe it or not, this so called "outfit" were the only clothes I had in red, white & blue!  I need to go shopping! 

What did you wear on the 4th of July?


 






Revlon "Cherries in the Snow" and Avon Nailwear Pro in "Empower"

Picture I took of the sun behind the flag many, many years ago.

Happy 4th Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Lori, I just read your email. I checked the directory and you are on there now. Thanks for joining it, I look forward to seeing you link up weekly to our thriftaholics weekly party :)