Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bummed out!

I am so bummed out because I had so many plans for continuing my blog, like OOTD, thrift finds, DIY etc., and I have either been dealing with my pain or putting items on Ebay.  I still have so many women's and some men's clothes to list, they are slowly shoving me out of my office!  I have about 30 pairs of jeans to sell such as Gap, Levi's, Abercrombie and more.  Plus tops, sweaters, coats, blazers, Winter items and shoes (all sizes of clothes) but the majority are small (I wish I still was ;)  There are lots of unique books too, plus some collector items.  Anyway, that is what I have been so busy with, trying to list before Christmas, oh I also have ornaments too!  So for now I think I need to concentrate on Ebay first and then my blog.

BTW, if you'd like to check out what I already have on there just go to Ebay and my member name is dbalori or just click on the link dbalori that is highlighted and it takes you straight there. I only have about 21 things on there right now because I've sold a lot in the past month, but I'm getting everything ready to put on this week and next.

I really can't wait to start doing my blog full time because I have SO many ideas!!  So come to Ebay and visit me, with more to come in the next few weeks!  Plus, starting January hopefully I'll be ready to do the blog full time.

Have a great Sunday everyone :)

No comments: