Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Goodwill Goodies!


Yesterday I went to the Goodwill to try to find a few new items to add to my closet.  It wasn't a great thrift day where you hit the jackpot but I found a few things.  You probably already know this, but Goodwill is kind of an overflow so to speak, for Target.  Which means when Target's clearance items have been on the floor too long they donate them to Goodwill, which means Target goodies for me at great prices :)

Every time I go to Target I look at the Handbags & Belts first, then the clothes.  They have the cutest belts and I've seen so many that I want, but I am not willing to pay $12.99 - $16.99 for one belt!  So I was looking through the belts at Goodwill and I found a bunch of brand new belts from Target, with the tags still on them for $2.99 a piece!  A few of these belts, such as the double black belt, are ones that are still at Target for $12.99!

Anyway, here is what I got at the Goodwill:
New Black Double Belt (Retail: $16.99)

New Target Black Patent Belt (Retail: $12.99)

New Target Green Suede Belt (Retail: $12.99)
New Target Red Belt (Retail: $12.99)
Old Navy Jeans Belt

New Target Tan Leather Belt (Retail: $12.99)


So, I paid $14.95 for 5 brand new Target belts and retail would have been $68.95 for all 5!  I think that was a pretty good deal!

Then I found a wristlet in Spring colors, by Poppie Jones for $4.99:


Last but not least I found a Coral colored blazer from H & M, for $3.99! 


This blazer was not only a great Spring color and my size, bu being from H & M is a big deal to me because we don't have an H &M here.  I see all these awesome things that other bloggers got from H & M at great prices and I wish we had one here.  Or at least be able to buy online.  Maybe some day.

Have a great Wednesday!
xo

4 comments:

Design Thrift said...

isn't goodwill the best? i once found an identical roman shade, new in the box that perfectly matched one i had at home and needed a second of for like $2.50 and like ou said it was from target. long live thrift shops. :)

Lori said...

I know it is the best! I mean why would anyone go anywhere else but Thrift Stores :)

Dearest Lou said...

Wow you found some amazing finds! I absolutely love thrifting. Believe it or not, I've never been to Goodwill! I heard it's an amazing thrift store! I usually stick with DI, local thrift stores, and Savers (: Would love if you checked out my Thursday link party or thriftfanatics page if you get a chance dear (;

xx
Cecilia
dearestlou.com

Lori said...

Yes, Goodwill is an amazing store, and I see you go to my other favorite thrift store, Savers! I will check out your thriftfanatics link and I'm also following you on Bloglovin now :)