Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Shoedazzle Purchase





So this is my first purchase from Shoedazzle and I was so excited when they arrived! 



This is what the inside looked like when I opened it.


The shoes came in a pretty hot pink box, wrapped in tissue paper.




They were closing down the Boot Department for the Winter Season, so I decided to purchase the one type of boots I actually don't have, Cowboy Boots!  I chose the color Cognac and it's a beautiful color


I love them!  The color is beautiful and they are so soft!  They are also very comfortable to boot (get it? Ha!).



I can wear them with skinny jeans, tights with a skirt or a dress.  They also sent me a Welcome Gift consisting of a Shoedazzle nail file & a beautiful Shoedazzle nail polish called Dazzle Me Pink..



I will do a post of the nail polish as soon as my nails grow back!  All my nails were all the same length and then the other day out of nowhere, they just started splitting & breaking off!  I know, I'm probably the only girl left that has her real nails still :)

Happy Thursday! xo

2 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

Love the boots!!! So cute!
Mandy

Lori said...

Thanks Mandy!