Friday, February 24, 2012

Jason Wu for Target


I guess I would say I'm very lucky in a sense, because where I live (Albuquerque, NM) is not exactly the fashion capitol of the SW!  Therefore, when designers collaberate with Target, I don't have to be there on the 1st day, waiting outside for them to open, fighting crowds of women all looking for the same thing. 


I believe I bought this black pleated skirt and handbag a week after Jason Wu's collection debuted here.  


I read in a few blogs how hard it was to get anything that day, so I am very blessed!  In fact it's been about 2 weeks since Jason Wu debuted and they still have some clothing and handbags in stock!


In fact, when Missoni came out at Target, I went about a week later and they didn't really have alot of clothes left, but they had a ton of  pumps and rain boots.  I really wanted the pumps, but the size 6 was huge on me and the size 5.5 was way too tight.  The pumps were actually there so long they went on clearance a week later for $14.99!!  I still decided not to get them, which I am now regretting.  Then I was at Goodwill the other day and what did I find?  The Missoni pumps I wanted for only $6.99 I believe, but they were a size 6.  Do you think someone was trying to say "Get the shoes Lori, get the shoes".


Anyway, I can't wait for the next Target collaberation :)
Have a great night!




10 comments:

Mandy Jean said...

Shush!!!! Don't tell the world our targets are usually stocked! LOL!!!!

Great finds! I love Target!

Mandy
Rio Rancho,NM

Lori said...

LOL! I didn't even think about that Mandy...Lol! Now everyone will be flying into Albuquerque :)

Veronika Novotny said...

I love Jason Wu, and these are both such beautiful purchases!! What lovely additions to your closet! xo

Claudi said...

These are great bags!
I didn't know about Jason Wu, thank you.

Mochi Beaucoup Giveaway @ WLDHRTS

Lori said...

Thanks Veronika! I do love Jason Wu :)

Lori said...

Your welcome :)

two birds said...

i was on a shopping ban (self imposed) when this collection came out, and now it's all gone at my local store. i guess i'll have to wait for the next collection! i love what you bought. that skirt is adorable!

Lori said...

Oh no...I hate it when that happens....been there too! If your off the shopping ban and there's anything you really want from that collection, just let me know and I can take a look for you :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i got some jason wu stuff too, ours wasn't too crowded the day of release! i can't wait for next collaboration as well, so fun!

Lori said...

Hey Sandy...I can't wait for the next collaboration either! I was at Target yesterday, there were 3 bags left, 2 totes and someone returned a scarf! So I got the scarf! Their loss...my gain right?